A fearless and outspoken progressive Democrat, U.S. Senator Chris Coons also has the distinction of being trained not only at Yale Law School, but also its Divinity School. He is a wise scholar, a brilliant advocate, an astute policymaker, and a dedicated, humble public servant. We discover intimate details of Senator Coons’ bipartisan friendships in the U.S. Senate and learn why it was so challenging for him to lead the prayer breakfast for President Trump last February. Join us for this conversation to be inspired by the wisdom of how we can best navigate these uncertain times.
- S2E4 — Former U.S. Senator and Secretary of State, John F. Kerry
- Melissa Etheridge to Bring Soul Force Politics to her Celebrity Cruise
- MizMaryland unveils new organization logo and identity: Soul Force Politics
- S2E3 — 6 Lessons from the Covington Teens Standoff
- #SoulForcePolitics essay in The Baltimore Sun — Lessons from Covington Teens Standoff