Putting the notion of #SoulForcePolitics to the test, listeners of this episode are treated to a diverse and wide-ranging bipartisan discussion between popular GOP Governor Larry Hogan and Maryland’s most respected progressive voice, Heather Mizeur. Though from different ends of the political spectrum, in the spirit of Soul Force Politics, they show how to disagree on policy options without being disagreeable – modeling honorable leadership and respectful dialogue on difficult topics.
- S2E4 — Former U.S. Senator and Secretary of State, John F. Kerry
- Melissa Etheridge to Bring Soul Force Politics to her Celebrity Cruise
- MizMaryland unveils new organization logo and identity: Soul Force Politics
- S2E3 — 6 Lessons from the Covington Teens Standoff
- #SoulForcePolitics essay in The Baltimore Sun — Lessons from Covington Teens Standoff