In this inaugural episode of MizMaryland: Soul Force Politics, host Heather Mizeur welcomes her friend and spiritual mentor, Grammy and Oscar award-winning rock star, Melissa Etheridge, to engage in a deeply personal and spirit-filled conversation about compassion, justice, mercy, and honorable leadership practices that choose love over fear to express truth and wisdom in the world. Looking for insider celebrity stories? We’ve got that, too! Heather prompts Melissa to peel back the curtain to share the details of several celebrity moments from appearing on stage at the Grammys bald from the effects of chemotherapy during her breast cancer treatments to her experiences meeting Donald Trump before he became President, just to name a few.
- S2E13 — “A Very Stable Genius” — Inside the Trump Presidency with Phil Rucker, White House Bureau Chief for The Washington Post
- Rethinking What it Means to be Pro-LIFE
- S2E12 — Forrest Pritchard and the Art of Farming, Guided by the Wisdom of Nature
- S2E11 — Congressman Jamie Raskin (D-MD) — Under Siege: Is Democracy Fragile or Resilient?
- I got a super cool birthday present and I want to share it with you