In this inaugural episode of MizMaryland: Soul Force Politics, host Heather Mizeur welcomes her friend and spiritual mentor, Grammy and Oscar award-winning rock star, Melissa Etheridge, to engage in a deeply personal and spirit-filled conversation about compassion, justice, mercy, and honorable leadership practices that choose love over fear to express truth and wisdom in the world. Looking for insider celebrity stories? We’ve got that, too! Heather prompts Melissa to peel back the curtain to share the details of several celebrity moments from appearing on stage at the Grammys bald from the effects of chemotherapy during her breast cancer treatments to her experiences meeting Donald Trump before he became President, just to name a few.
- S2E10 — “Sacred Instructions: Indigenous Wisdom for Living Spirit-Based Change” — A conversation with author Sherri Mitchell
- S2E9 — Radical Love for LGBTQ Catholics: A Conversation with Father James Martin, SJ
- The 2nd Anniversary of My 2nd Coming Out
- S2E8 — Will SCOTUS Radically Restore Half the Land of Oklahoma to Tribal Sovereignty? What’s at Stake in Carpenter v. Murphy: A Conversation with Rebecca Nagle
- 3 Easy Actions You Can Take To Make A #ClimateStrike Difference