Heather Mizeur and Delman Coates teamed up in 2014 to be an unlikely ticket for Governor and Lt. Governor of Maryland. A lesbian and black baptist minister, few would have paired them together, but they proved to be a charismatic force for change on the campaign trail. Their friendship endures and in this episode of MizMaryland’s Soul Force Politics, they explore a revolutionary idea of a new abolitionism movement to reform the monetary system for a more compassionate, just, and socially responsible economy.
- S2E10 — “Sacred Instructions: Indigenous Wisdom for Living Spirit-Based Change” — A conversation with author Sherri Mitchell
- S2E9 — Radical Love for LGBTQ Catholics: A Conversation with Father James Martin, SJ
- The 2nd Anniversary of My 2nd Coming Out
- S2E8 — Will SCOTUS Radically Restore Half the Land of Oklahoma to Tribal Sovereignty? What’s at Stake in Carpenter v. Murphy: A Conversation with Rebecca Nagle
- 3 Easy Actions You Can Take To Make A #ClimateStrike Difference