Heather Mizeur and Delman Coates teamed up in 2014 to be an unlikely ticket for Governor and Lt. Governor of Maryland. A lesbian and black baptist minister, few would have paired them together, but they proved to be a charismatic force for change on the campaign trail. Their friendship endures and in this episode of MizMaryland’s Soul Force Politics, they explore a revolutionary idea of a new abolitionism movement to reform the monetary system for a more compassionate, just, and socially responsible economy.
- S2E13 — “A Very Stable Genius” — Inside the Trump Presidency with Phil Rucker, White House Bureau Chief for The Washington Post
- Rethinking What it Means to be Pro-LIFE
- S2E12 — Forrest Pritchard and the Art of Farming, Guided by the Wisdom of Nature
- S2E11 — Congressman Jamie Raskin (D-MD) — Under Siege: Is Democracy Fragile or Resilient?
- I got a super cool birthday present and I want to share it with you