Heather Mizeur and Delman Coates teamed up in 2014 to be an unlikely ticket for Governor and Lt. Governor of Maryland. A lesbian and black baptist minister, few would have paired them together, but they proved to be a charismatic force for change on the campaign trail. Their friendship endures and in this episode of MizMaryland’s Soul Force Politics, they explore a revolutionary idea of a new abolitionism movement to reform the monetary system for a more compassionate, just, and socially responsible economy.
- Resources to Help Immigrant Families Fearing ICE Deportation Actions
- S2E5 — Crystal Bowersox on the “Courage To Be Kind”
- S2E4 — Former U.S. Senator and Secretary of State, John F. Kerry
- Melissa Etheridge to Bring Soul Force Politics to her Celebrity Cruise
- MizMaryland unveils new organization logo and identity: Soul Force Politics