GOP Congressman Andy Harris and Heather Mizeur have polar opposite world views, but in the aftermath of our country’s most recent mass shootings, Heather reached out to see if they could at least try to find some ways to break through the divide on gun violence, better understand each other, and foster a dialogue that might shift the stalemate on this controversial topic. Their fascinating conversation will surprise you.
- The 2nd Anniversary of My 2nd Coming Out
- S2E8 — Will SCOTUS Radically Restore Half the Land of Oklahoma to Tribal Sovereignty? What’s at Stake in Carpenter v. Murphy: A Conversation with Rebecca Nagle
- 3 Easy Actions You Can Take To Make A #ClimateStrike Difference
- Community Members Seek to Undo Racism
- S2E7 — Rev. angel Kyodo williams: What is Radical Love?