GOP Congressman Andy Harris and Heather Mizeur have polar opposite world views, but in the aftermath of our country’s most recent mass shootings, Heather reached out to see if they could at least try to find some ways to break through the divide on gun violence, better understand each other, and foster a dialogue that might shift the stalemate on this controversial topic. Their fascinating conversation will surprise you.
- Rethinking What it Means to be Pro-LIFE
- S2E12 — Forrest Pritchard and the Art of Farming, Guided by the Wisdom of Nature
- S2E11 — Congressman Jamie Raskin (D-MD) — Under Siege: Is Democracy Fragile or Resilient?
- I got a super cool birthday present and I want to share it with you
- S2E10 — “Sacred Instructions: Indigenous Wisdom for Living Spirit-Based Change” — A conversation with author Sherri Mitchell