Putting the notion of #SoulForcePolitics to the test, listeners of this episode are treated to a diverse and wide-ranging bipartisan discussion between popular GOP Governor Larry Hogan and Maryland’s most respected progressive voice, Heather Mizeur. Though from different ends of the political spectrum, in the spirit of Soul Force Politics, they show how to disagree on policy options without being disagreeable – modeling honorable leadership and respectful dialogue on difficult topics.
- S2E10 — “Sacred Instructions: Indigenous Wisdom for Living Spirit-Based Change” — A conversation with author Sherri Mitchell
- S2E9 — Radical Love for LGBTQ Catholics: A Conversation with Father James Martin, SJ
- The 2nd Anniversary of My 2nd Coming Out
- S2E8 — Will SCOTUS Radically Restore Half the Land of Oklahoma to Tribal Sovereignty? What’s at Stake in Carpenter v. Murphy: A Conversation with Rebecca Nagle
- 3 Easy Actions You Can Take To Make A #ClimateStrike Difference