- This event has passed.
Webinar: Cultivating Soulful, Resilient Leadership for Social Change
May 21 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join members of Soul Fore Politics for a special webinar and Zoom chat with Heather Mizeur.
What you will learn:
- How to find your calm, still point within this storm
- Unpacking the importance of the 5 Rs (Reflection, Renewal, Rebirth, Resilience, Reciprocity)
- The four domains of resilience and how to achieve heart coherence
- Heart-focused breathing technique
- Quick Coherence technique
- Attitude Breathing technique
- How to shift from energy depletion to energy renewal
- and much more!
Heather will give this presentation twice in May at different times to accommodate various schedules:
Thursday, May 21st, at 5pm Eastern
Thursday, May 28th, at 7pm Eastern
The course presentation is 45 minutes, followed by 45 minutes of Question and Answer dialogue with participants.
This insightful and inspirational webinar is offered on a donation basis. Give any amount — large or small — to support our mission and you will be enrolled in the course. All donors will receive communication from us on May 20th, which will include a Zoom link and password to remind you of the events on the 21st and 28th.
We appreciate your support of our work. 100% of donations underwrite our programming costs.
Be excited, because these are going to be magical gatherings!