“How would the world be different if politics were rooted in radical love?” In this kick off to Season 2 of the #SoulForcePolitics podcast, join Grammy and Oscar award-winning rock star Melissa Etheridge and our host, Heather Mizeur, for an in-depth discussion on how radical love can change politics as usual.
- S2E10 — “Sacred Instructions: Indigenous Wisdom for Living Spirit-Based Change” — A conversation with author Sherri Mitchell
- S2E9 — Radical Love for LGBTQ Catholics: A Conversation with Father James Martin, SJ
- The 2nd Anniversary of My 2nd Coming Out
- S2E8 — Will SCOTUS Radically Restore Half the Land of Oklahoma to Tribal Sovereignty? What’s at Stake in Carpenter v. Murphy: A Conversation with Rebecca Nagle
- 3 Easy Actions You Can Take To Make A #ClimateStrike Difference