Sister Helen Prejean, the spitfire Catholic nun internationally known for her work as a death penalty repeal advocate and author of the bestselling book, “Dead Man Walking,” joins Heather Mizeur for a #SoulForcePolitics conversation about mass incarceration, restorative justice, state executions, revenge, forgiveness, the grace of awakening, and the deep responsibility we have to take action and speak truth when we bear witness to injustice. These lessons are beautifully told in her upcoming memoir, “River of Fire,” which she previews for us here.
- Radical Love for LGBTQ Catholics: A Conversation with Father James Martin, SJ
- The 2nd Anniversary of My 2nd Coming Out
- S2E8 — Will SCOTUS Radically Restore Half the Land of Oklahoma to Tribal Sovereignty? What’s at Stake in Carpenter v. Murphy: A Conversation with Rebecca Nagle
- 3 Easy Actions You Can Take To Make A #ClimateStrike Difference
- Community Members Seek to Undo Racism