Sister Helen Prejean, the spitfire Catholic nun internationally known for her work as a death penalty repeal advocate and author of the bestselling book, “Dead Man Walking,” joins Heather Mizeur for a #SoulForcePolitics conversation about mass incarceration, restorative justice, state executions, revenge, forgiveness, the grace of awakening, and the deep responsibility we have to take action and speak truth when we bear witness to injustice. These lessons are beautifully told in her upcoming memoir, “River of Fire,” which she previews for us here.
- S2E7 — Rev. angel Kyodo williams: What is Radical Love?
- The Chestertown Spy: “Lights for Liberty” Vigil Protests Treatment of Immigrant Children
- S2E6 — Dolores Huerta: Empowering Action For Change
- Call to Action Next Steps + Photos & Video From Successful “Lights for Liberty” Vigil
- Soul Force Politics Sponsors Lights for Liberty Vigil