Sister Helen Prejean, the spitfire Catholic nun internationally known for her work as a death penalty repeal advocate and author of the bestselling book, “Dead Man Walking,” joins Heather Mizeur for a #SoulForcePolitics conversation about mass incarceration, restorative justice, state executions, revenge, forgiveness, the grace of awakening, and the deep responsibility we have to take action and speak truth when we bear witness to injustice. These lessons are beautifully told in her upcoming memoir, “River of Fire,” which she previews for us here.
- Rethinking What it Means to be Pro-LIFE
- S2E12 — Forrest Pritchard and the Art of Farming, Guided by the Wisdom of Nature
- S2E11 — Congressman Jamie Raskin (D-MD) — Under Siege: Is Democracy Fragile or Resilient?
- I got a super cool birthday present and I want to share it with you
- S2E10 — “Sacred Instructions: Indigenous Wisdom for Living Spirit-Based Change” — A conversation with author Sherri Mitchell